I usually prefer wearing dresses any day or any occasion but yes if it gets windy then I have to switch on to pants. I chose these printed pants which have white and blue flowers all over. Since the pants were printed and colorful I paired with a simple rose pattern black crop top.
For those of you who don't like wearing printed pants here are few advantages that might change your mind:
1. Comfortable: When you know you have a long day ahead either shopping, running errands or traveling printed pants are the most comfortable options especially if you prefer a medium to loose fitting.
2. Stylish: If you want to be comfortable and stylish at the same time printed pants are the way to go. The prints will add the style factor without even trying.
3. Easy to Pair: Printed pants are easy to style just pick any solid color top and good to go. We already do have the basic color tops in black, white or brown.
4. Minimum Accessory : You just need minimum or no accessories to complete the look. Depending on the occasion you can decide.
5. Mask it: This is for women like me who are bottom heavy with thunder thighs. Printed pants are a boon to us. The prints manage to take away attention form your legs and also the pattern masks your leg shape and size.
So if you have not tried wearing printed pants then its your time to put them on now...Let me know if you like/hate wearing printed pants and how do you style them ??