Gladiator heels have been on my mind for a long time now. Here are few tips to buy your first gladiator heels.
1. Choose a neutral shade like beige or tan, so you feel comfortable when they style them.
2. Choose them according to your calf shape and size, thats very important. If it doesn't fit well then its a fashion disaster.
3. If you petite or consciously dress to look taller then pick the gladiators with heels, it makes a huge difference.
4. In the beginning go subtle with the styling. I mean pair it with a simple A-line dress, solid colors would be your best bet.
5. Wear it with a confident smile and that will make these look perfect !
I received my gladiator high heels from AmiclubWear. They are really comfortable to walk around. But if you wanna sit in them for long hours like a whole day they might not be a good option. I styled it with a simple brown printed dress from H&M.
This dress is comfortable and the best way to hide all those extra pounds. I love wearing hats and wait for occasions to wear one. I did get a little experimental and added those feather earrings which kind of contrast the entire look- but hey I love it !
Let me know your thoughts...
Photo Credits- If there is one photographer who can make me fall in love with my pictures thats Kiran. She does such a great job with shooting me at right angles. Please do check her facebook page Kiran Photography and if you are in Seattle you should definitely book her for your next shoot !